Tuesday 9 April 2013

And so our story begins...

I wish I could say that it starts with a bang, but it's more like a flumph, the noise of me sitting on my chair.

I tend to enjoy telling stories and I thought it was time that I found myself an outlet to tell them. Now the focus of these stories will be around gaming, predominately tabletop, such as Warhammer, and various RPGs, but also occasionally computer games.

Sometimes they will be battle reports, other times I might wish to tell of how I came to create a model or a unit, or perhaps just an anecdote from the evening of my local gaming club.

Whatever the form, I will do my best to make it entertaining, or at least useful.

I imagine it will look rather plain to begin with, but as time goes by and I learn the tips and tricks I will fancy it up somewhat and we shall have a show on our hands then.

For now, fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment