Friday 19 September 2014

Some completed Dark Elf units

So these are some completed units for my Dark Elf list, I'm using these as sample display units. Painting the models is nice and easy now that I'm getting better control of the airbrush, though I still suck at mixing the right consistency when trying to use game colour or GW paints, so I tend to mix colours using just the model air range.

Which makes me thrilled that there is now a Game Air range of paints, so that's now on my to buy list for when I get some spare hobby money going.

Enough talk, time for some pictures:

Doomfire Warlocks
Basic colours with a thinned down black wash.

Dreadspears
Undercoat black, spray it all chrome/silver, then spray purple on the tops, touch on some gold details and spray with a thinned black wash. Same deal with the Darkshards below.

Darkshards
So, to finalise, as per usual, comments are welcome, and now, so are commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment