Thursday 9 January 2014

The First Complete Khorne Warp Talon

So, not many words to this one, just a slew of pictures. As I previously mentioned I was making them with Berserker bodies and Warp Talon arms, with some bladevane things to add to the backpacks to make them look a bit more jetpack like.

Also, funnily enough, after I spent quite some time making the claws look nice and blended, I then went and added the blood effects on them which hides most of the shiny highlighting and blending heh.

The base theme, I should note, is meant to be ruined city style, this is my first attempt at it. So I have a wooden beam with some rubble and bricks splattered with some blood effects and a lot of black pigment. I'm thinking of adding in some dead grass to spruce it up a little.







No comments:

Post a Comment